Платформа сотрудничества
Добро пожаловать в KSU Community Войти|Регистрация | Помощь
в Найти

colours look like essence charms

Автор дискуссии: crozers   Начато: 08-16-2017, Ч:мм   Ответов: 0
Сортировать сообщения: Предыдущий Следующий
  •  08-16-2017, Ч:мм 3648

colours look like essence charms

Pandora look to be having some fun while using Rose collection this season; in addition to all of the decorative pieces I placed in my previous sneak look. The thing that earliest catches my eye may be a full Pandora Rose threadless bracelet! In the past we’ve only had two-tone Rose charm bracelets; this is a first. Accompanying it is actually another new Pandora Went up safety chain, which looks to pandora disney uk be silicone lined, however strikes me as being quite similar to the one we have undoubtedly; a Pandora Rose Radiant Hearts charm; and another examine the Moments silver teardrop bead. Upcoming, we have a look at what is presumably a crowd of Winter offerings from Went up the geometric, decorative stylings in the previous image give away to more character-based patterns. That is again unusual to the Rose line, which usually focuses on hearts or more subjective designs: however, pictured here are a few Rose Christmas Petites for pandora charms uk the Floating Locket, along with a Rose Twinkling Christmas Woods and Sparkling Present! As well pictured are some truly stunning-looking Rose clips, along with a Rose version of this pave heart clasp bracelet. We likewise have another CasaPandora live shot of the pink Rose beads in addition to murano I teased in my last post. This shot has completely changed my mind on the Rose murano: that colours look like essence charms they work wonderfully jointly here. Rounding up this specific latest sneak peek, you'll find a further look at the Pandora Essence AW17 selection. This seems to pandora silver bangle be a miniaturised version with the colourful Moments beads we saw earlier while in the post, in festive hues of red, green plus sapphire blue.
Показать как RSS ленту в формате XML
Community Server (Personal Edition)